208CHAIN-DRIVED COMPACT LINE TWO-POST LIFT
PEAK Compact line model 208 and 208C are made on PEAK high quality manufacturing standard and shared with the advanced features like super symmetric arms, single-point safety release, etc., but with competitive price!
FeaturesSpecificationsDetailed ImageShipping InformationEnquiry
- 8,000 Lb. Capacity
- Dual hydraulic cylinders, designed and made on ANSI standard, high quality NOK seals.
- 5/16″ aircraft quality cable is used for synchronization
- Self-lubricating UHMW Polyethylene sliders and bronze bush
- Exclusive feature: single-point safety release by handle
- Supersymmetric arms design with three-stages front arms and two-stages rear arms.
- Stackable rubber pad with 1.5″ and 2.5″ extension adaptors
- Automatic arms restraints
- Hydraulic power unit
|Model 208||Floorplate Chain-drived|
|Lifting Capacity||3.5T (8,000 lbs)|
|Lifting Time||45 Seconds|
|Lifting Height||1815-1917mm (71 1/2″ – 75 1/2″)|
|Overall Height||2850mm (112 1/4″)|
|Overall Width||3390mm (133 1/2″)|
|Drive-Thru Clearance||2554mm (100 1/2″)|
|Width Between Columns||2780mm (109 1/2″)|
|Minimum Pad Height||90mm (3 1/2″)|
|Gross Weight||580Kg (1,278 lbs)|
|QTY of Container||25 Units/20’GP|
|Packing Dimension||2900 X 450 X 750 mm|